You love your home, but it’s getting a little cramped. It’s time to think about adding a home addition. With the right home addition contractors in Utah, your space can finally become the functional, enjoyable environment you need and want. With more square footage, your home can grow with your family and your lifestyle.
Ready for more room and better functionality? Let’s see what a typical project kickoff looks like with the Allied home addition contractors team.
- At the initial consultation, your Allied contractor discusses your big-picture vision for your home or business addition. When you’re ready to finalize your design, our in-house architect draws up official plans to get the project started.
- Behind the scenes, our team begins to work securing permits and drafting final pricing for each step of the project that aligns with your planned budget.
- Finally, we meet to review the scope of work and timelines, so you thoroughly understand each phase of the project—and we can ensure a completion date that works for you.
- Now, our team gets started expanding your space and bringing your vision to life.
Popular Home Addition Projects
What to Expect When Working with Allied Home Addition Contractors in Utah
Things To Do In Lehi
- Thanksgiving Point 3003 Thanksgiving Wy, 84043
- Mountain America Museum of Ancient Life at Thanksgiving Point 2929 N Thanksgiving Way 84043
- Museum of Natural Curiosity at Thanksgiving Point 3605 Garden Dr 84043
- Hutchings Museum Institute 55 N Center St 84043
- Butterfly Biosphere 3003 Thanksgiving Wy 84043
Highways Serving Lehi
- Highway 194
- Highway 145
Parks In Lehi
- Bandwagon Park 900 N 200 W 84043
- Dry Creek Park N 100 W St 84043
- Northlake Park 500 W 2000 S 84043
- Allred Park 439 Allred Park Rd 84043
- Olympic Park 2700 W Parkside Dr 84043
Schools In Lehi
- Mountainland Technical College – Lehi Campus 2301 Ashton Blvd 84043
Libraries In Lehi
- Lehi City Library 120 N Center St, Lehi, UT 84043